If you like peanut butter and chocolate, then these vegan cookies are the perfect sweet treat for you! They go great with a glass of almond milk. Make your own batch using the recipe below.
- 2/3 cup Nuoi Foods Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 cup Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds Mixed With 3 tbsp Water
- 6 Squares 85% Dark Chocolate, Chopped
- 1 tsp Natural Vanilla
- Pinch Salt
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl (can use an electric whisk)
- Place the dough in small balls on a baking tray
- Bake for around 10 minutes
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes
We hope you enjoy these scrumptious cookies as much as we did!