These banana boats taste great for breakfast, a snack or dessert and are the perfect guilt-free, tasty treat! These are made using our Nuoi Foods Almond butter and can be whipped up in 10 minutes. Set sail with your own banana boats with the recipe below (terrible pun, sorry guys couldn’t resist).
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- Nuoi Foods Almond butter
- 1 tbsp Agave nectar
- 4 Bananas
- 2 tsp Coconut oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees
- Heat the pecans, agave nectar and coconut oil in a saucepan to caramelise. This will take around 3-5 minutes
- Cut the bananas down the middle, leaving the skin on.
- Spoon your Nuoi Foods Almond butter and the pecans into the bananas evenly (leave some pecans for the topping)
- Place them on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven, leave your tasty bananas to cool for around 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove the banana skins and serve with yoghurt and a sprinkling of caramelised pecans.