Now this is the recipe that tops all other peanut butter cup recipes… what’s the secret you ask? What sets them apart from all those other peanut butter cup recipes out there? It’s the Nuoi Foods Gourmet nut butter that is found inside these little cups of joy. You can mix it up and choose any nut butter from our gourmet range and they are guaranteed to taste delicious! These are perfect as a healthy snack, as a topping for your breakfast or as a dessert and the great thing is they are so easy to make!
- 180g Raw dark chocolate – we make our own, find the ingredients for making your own chocolate below!
- Nuoi Foods Gourmet nut butter of your choice (or even one of our other ranges, take your pick!)
For making your own Raw Chocolate:
- 1 cup (around 240ml) of Coconut oil or Cacao butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tbsp Raw cacao
- 1 Vanilla pod (or natural vanilla extract)
- 2 tbsp Agave nectar (or any sweetener of your choice)
- Melt the chocolate, or if you are making your own: Melt the coconut oil or cacao butter in a bowl. Then add the raw cacao, vanilla and agave nectar and mix together until smooth.
- Place 2 teaspoons of your chocolate into some small cup cases or chocolate moulds. This is for your first layer and will need cooling in the fridge for at least 15 minutes before you add the filling.
- Remove the chocolate from the fridge once set.
- Add a teaspoon of your Nuoi Foods Gourmet butter
- Cover the nut butter with another 2 teaspoons of melted chocolate
- Repeat for each cup
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours
We love how simple this recipe is considering it tastes so good – Enjoy!