We LOVE granola but many of the store bought granolas contain unhealthy sugars, fats and oils. So we have made our own delicious granola using our Nuoi Foods Superfood Cacao nut butter, it’s gluten free and dairy free as well! A great breakfast or snack that is high in fibre, protein and vitamins!
A nutritious granola for all you chocolate lovers out there, this’ll be sure to hit the spot!
- 4 cups Gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp Nuoi Foods Superfood Cacao nut butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp Agave nectar
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Raw cacao
- 6 Strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Put the oats and cacao into a bowl and mix together
- Then add the coconut oil, Superfood Cacao nut butter, agave nectar and vanilla and mix until combined
- Line a baking tray with some grease-proof paper and then spread out the mixture evenly onto the tray
- Place the sliced strawberries on top of the mixture
- Bake in the oven for around 15 minutes (your house will smell amazing by the time you are finished)
- Take out and leave to cool
- Tuck into a delicious bowl of your homemade granola, you can really taste the difference!
This is so easy to make in bulk so you and your family can enjoy eating this tasty breakfast for the whole week!