These muffin balls are a great quick and easy breakfast that taste exactly like a delicious banana loaf! They are gluten free, refined sugar free and dairy free as well, made with our Gourmet Nuoi Foods Banana Bread nut butter.
- 1 banana – mashed
- 1 tbsp Nuoi Foods Banana Bread nut butter
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Agave nectar
- 2 Flax eggs (1 tbsp of flax seed & 2 tbsp water per egg)
- 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Place the banana into a bowl and mash it up
- Add the other ingredients and mix together
- Roll into balls (around the size of golf balls)
- Place on a tray lined with baking paper
- Bake for around 10 minutes until slightly golden
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for around 1 minute
These taste amazing warm topped with yoghurt, enjoy!