Pancakes and chocolatey goodness all rolled into one…what more could you want from a delicious, healthy breakfast recipe!! These pancakes are made with our Superfood Cacao nut butter, packed full of nuts, seeds and cacao. Naturally high in protein and fibre these pancakes are the perfect way to start your day.
- 2 tbsp Nuoi Foods Superfood Cacao nut butter
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Raw cacao powder
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 5 Strawberries, chopped
- Put all of the ingredients into a jug and whisk together – let the batter rest for about 3 minutes
- Heat up some oil in a pan, we used coconut oil, and pour about 1/2 a cup of batter into the pan to make a small circle. Place a couple of chopped strawberries in the top of the batter.
- Cook on each side for around 1 minute
- Repeat the process for the remaining batter
- Stack up your pancakes with yoghurt, Superfood cacao spread, strawberry compote (strawberry compote is just a handful of strawberries microwaved for 2 minutes) and grated chocolate
Eat up your yummy pancake stack! The perfect breakfast or snack!