When we tell people that we are in the nut butter business, they often have no clue what we are talking about and ask us “but what do you use it for?”. Despite the fact that it just tastes amazing spooned out of the jar, there are so many recipes that you can create with nut butter! That’s why we have started are Nuoi Foods blog. As keen cooks, we wanted to share some these delicious recipes that we create with our Nuoi Foods nut butter!
These Thai Sweet Potato & Peanut burgers, made with our Nuoi Foods crunchy peanut butter, tasted so mouthwateringly good! We like to keep it simple, so these burgers contain all natural, plant-based ingredients. This is the perfect dish for summer, we hope you enjoy these burgers as much as we did!!
- 1 large sweet potato, chopped finely or grated
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 1 tbsp Nuoi Foods Classic Crunchy Peanut nut butter
- 3/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons ground flax + 3 tbsp water, mixed in bowl
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees fan
- Put all of your ingredients into a food processor and blend together
- Once your mixture is blended, use a medium sized cookie cutter and fill with your burger mixture onto a tray lined with grease-proof paper.
- Repeat until all the mixture is used, this makes five burgers.
- Cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes until golden on top
- Place these delicious burgers into your buns and enjoy!