This is a delicious twist on the classic nut roast using a tasty combination of herbs & spices. We’re big fans of sun-dried tomatoes and love using them in vegan cooking. The taste of the almond butter and tomatoes worked so well together, we’ll definitely be making this again!
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Nuoi foods almond butter
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour (we used quinoa flour)
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized carrot, grated
- 1 cup bread crumbs (we used gluten free wholemeal)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Handful of fresh basil, finely chopped
- Pinch of oregano
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 fresh chilli, finely chopped (or chilli flakes)
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees fan
- Line a medium sized loaf tin with some grease-proof paper
- Put all of your ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together until everything is combined
- Put the mixture into your loaf tin
- Bake for around 35-40 minutes until golden brown on top
We hope you enjoy this one as much as we did, happy baking!!