Do you ever get really hungry in those hours between breakfast & lunch and lunch & dinner? Because we certainly do! One of these crunchy chocolate bites made with Nuoi Foods almond butter will certainly curb those cravings and keep you satisfied until your next meal! They are so easy to make as well, all you’ll need is some silicon chocolate moulds. You can add whatever you fancy to these chocolates; you could mix it up with superfood powders, biscuit pieces, dried fruit etc… the possibilities are endless so get creating!
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 tbsp Nuoi Foods Almond butter
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- Vanilla bean (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- Pre heat your oven to 200 degrees fan
- Mix the oats with your Nuoi Foods Almond butter and spread out onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper
- Place the oats/almond mixture into the oven and bake until golden (around 10-15 minutes). This will give you the crunchy texture for the chocolates – however if you don’t have time to bake, it tastes great raw too!
- Remove the oat mixture from the oven and leave to cool
- While the oats are cooling, melt the coconut oil in a bowl
- Add the cacao, agave and vanilla to the oil and mix well until combined
- Add in the oat mixture
- Once all of the ingredients are combined, spoon the chocolatey goodness into your moulds
- Place your chocolate moulds into the fridge and leave to set for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the fridge once set and carefully pop the Raw chocolates out of the silicon moulds. Enjoy!