Looking for a new snack or breakfast idea? These cookies are made with our Superfood Cacao nut butter so they are packed full of essential nutrients that will give you the energy to power through your day! They are also vegan and you can make them with gluten free flour.
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 tbsp Superfood Cacao nut butter
- 1/2 cup flour of your choice (coconut flour is a great one to use for these)
- 1/2 cup Agave nectar (or another sweetener of your choice)
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (around about 2 tbsp) coconut oil
- Pre heat your oven to 200 degrees fan
- Put all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined
- Line a baking tray with some greaseproof paper
- Roll your cookies into golf ball-sized balls and place on the tray
- Flatten them down slightly after you’ve placed them on the tray
- Put your cookies into the oven and bake for around 8-10 minutes
- Take them out of the oven and leave to cool for around 10 minutes
- Tuck in and enjoy!