These pancakes are a delicious breakfast treat using our Nuoi Foods Choco Nut butter! The great thing about our chocolate hazelnut spread is it has no refined sugar, no dairy, soy and it’s gluten free so it can be enjoyed freely without the guilt! We love pancakes because they are super easy and quick to make, we hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did!
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup Flour (gluten free flours such as quinoa flour work great)
- 2 Flax eggs (1 tbsp flax seed to 4 tbsp water)
- 1 tbsp Nuoi Foods Choco nut butter
- 1 tbsp Raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Agave nectar (or another sweetener of your choice)
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Handful of pomegranate seeds
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and blend with an electric mixer until combined
- Heat some oil in a frying pan (coconut oil or sunflower oil works well)
- Pour some of the mixture into the pan (about the size of a CD disk)
- Sprinkle some Pomegranate seeds into the batter
- Cook on each side for around 1 1/2 minutes
- Repeat until all the mixture is used up
- Add you toppings! We used our delicious Raw chocolate nut butter cups which can be found on our blog.
- Tuck in and enjoy!