This recipe is the perfect breakfast treat with all of the indulgence but none of the nasty ingredients! These delicious pancakes are gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free, so you can enjoy them any day of the week! This recipe is enough to serve two people, but can easily be doubled for even more pancakey goodness!
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cups of gluten free flour (we used quinoa flour)
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1 tbsp Nuoi Foods Hazelnut Cacao nut butter
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup of non dairy milk (we used almond milk)
- 1 ripe banana
- Put all of your ingredients into a blender and blend until you have a thick batter
- Heat some oil in a frying pan on a medium heat
- Turn the heat down slightly to fry the pancakes
- Pour a little bit of you batter into the pan until you have a small round disc shape
- Fry on each side for around 1 minute
- Repeat until all of the mixture is gone
- Top your pancakes with your favourite ingredients! We used melted dark chocolate, Alpro plain yoghurt and fresh fruit!
- Have a wonderful breakfast!