Banana and peanut butter has to be one of the most delicious combinations…. so what better way to use your Nuoi Foods Cinnamon & Raisin peanut butter than making these tasty, guilt-free cookies! The moist, melt in your mouth, buttery texture paired with the full flavours of banana and peanut will make it hard just to have just one….(trust me, I’m currently snacking on my third whilst writing this…oops!).
This recipe is super easy and only has 3 main ingredients so it’s a great one to make with children too! These are really great for breakfast, a pre or post workout out snack or just as something to keep you going throughout the day.
Makes 6 cookies.
- 1 large, ripe banana
- 1 cup oats (around 90g)
- 1 tbsp Nuoi Foods Cinnamon & Raisin Peanut butter
Optional extra ingredients:
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop of vegan protein powder (I go to the gym a lot, so sometimes I like to add some vegan protein powder to my baking.)
- Chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (only if you want it extra sweet, I found that the banana made it sweet enough for me)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees fan.
- Mash up the banana with a fork in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add in the oats, peanut butter, any other optional ingredients and mix together.
- Put some greaseproof paper on a baking tray.
- Get 2 teaspoons and scoop up a heaped spoonful of mixture and place on the tray. You can press it down and make a cookie shape. Repeat until all your mixture is gone.
- To decorate my cookies, I got another banana which I cut up and pressed into the tops of the cookies.
- Put the cookies in the oven and bake for around 24 minutes, until the they are a golden colour on top.
- Enjoy your delicious snack!