Who doesn’t love gingerbread at winter time? This is the perfect Christmas breakfast that’ll be sure to warm you up! Made with Nuoi Foods Gingerbread Cookie nut butter and superfoods to fuel you through your morning!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 2 tbsp dark agave nectar
- 1 tbsp hemp protein powder
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Nuoi Foods Gingerbread Cookie nut butter
For the cinnamon apple:
- 1 apple
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Mix together your dry ingredients: oats, flax seeds, ginger, cinnamon, mixed spice, hemp protein.
- Then add the almond milk and vanilla.
- Put in the microwave for 2 minutes or heat on the hob until thickened.
- Stir in your Gingerbread Cookie nut butter and agave nectar.
- Chop up the apple and mix with the cinnamon and maple syrup in a saucepan.
- Add 1 tbsp of water and then heat on the hob for around 5 minutes until the apple is soft and browned.
- Add the apple to your porridge with other toppings, we suggest another big spoonful of Gingerbread Cookie nut butter!
- Enjoy, Merry Christmas xxxxxxx