This recipe is a great one to re-stock your granola jar with! It’s a super healthy and delicious breakfast that you eat all week. We love granola whether it be with yoghurt, milk, fruit or even sprinkled on an apple crumble, this easy recipe is definitely one to try!
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 cup pecans
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp flax seed
- 1 tbsp Nuoi Foods Pecan Pie nut butter
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees fan
- Put all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix together until combined
- Line a baking tray with some greaseproof paper
- Spread out your granola evenly on the baking tray
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until golden brown on top
- Leave to cool before tucking in. This can be enjoyed for the whole week!