Who doesn’t love granola? It’s a healthy, nutritious, and delicious treat. Most of the store-bought stuff is high in sugar, contains unhealthy fats and oils, and is packed full of fillers and unnecessary ingredients. This is why we always choose to make our own! You can make it in bulk at the start of the week and enjoy it everyday. We love experimenting with granola recipes, and this Toasted Coconut Granola was too good not to share!
- 4 1/2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 tbsp Nuoi Foods Superfood Coconut nut butter
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees fan
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Mix the oats, coconut oil, agave nectar and Superfood Coconut butter together in a bowl until combined
- Add the rest of your ingredients and mix again
- Spread the mixture out onto the baking tray evenly
- Bake for around 8 minutes until golden brown on top
- Enjoy you delicious granola!