Banana pancakes…. sometimes they go right… sometimes they go very wrong. Well, we’ve tried and tested this recipe a number of times… and we think this one may be fool proof! They are fluffy, delicious, and taste amazing topped with lots of nut butter and fruit.
Makes around 6 pancakes.
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup gluten free wholemeal flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- Nuoi Foods nut butter (we went for Hazelnut Cocoa)
- Plain, unsweetened soy yoghurt
- Fresh fruit
- Energy balls, or anything else you fancy
- Blend all of your ingredients together in a bowl with an electric hand blender or mixer until you have a thick, smooth batter
- Heat some oil in a non-stick pan (we used coconut oil)
- Pour your batter into small discs and cook on each side for around one minute, until golden brown and fluffy
- Repeat until all of the mixture is gone
- Stack up your pancakes and add your tasty toppings!
Love Lauren & Sophie xxx